- Published date: August 1, 2017
- Country: United States
- Region: Arizona
- City: Aguila
Get a hold of our lovely Trish Bag!
The design satisfies every artistic person. Its colors will exude a positive energy every time you wear this. The mere reason that it's a native bag, you will definitely be a standout for its uniqueness. No reason to not love this Bag.
This intricately designed bag is made from Abaca, a species of banana native to the Philippines or also known as Manila Hemp. The abacá plant is stoloniferous, meaning that the plant produces runners or shoots along the ground that than root at each segment. Cutting and transplanting rooted runners is the original technique for creating new plants since seed growth is substantially slower. Abacá has a "false trunk" or pseudostem about 6–15 inches (15–38 cm) in diameter. The leaf stalks (petioles) are expanded at the base to form sheaths that are tightly wrapped together to form the pseudostem.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"