- Published date: July 20, 2017
- Modified date: July 20, 2017
- Country: United States
- Region: new york
- City: new york
- City area: New York
- Address: New York
Bella Rose Rx You could create your own mouthwash at home using a mixture of peppermint oil and purified water. Use one single drop of oil per every ounce of water. Boil the water, then measure your oil into a glass container that is large enough to hold your mixture. The next step is to add the boiling water. Now, put a clean cloth over the container and allow the whole thing to cool. Pour the mixture into a bottle that you can close with a lid. Your mouthwash is ready for use!
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"